Scholarships for Admission in Class – XI
The school offers the following scholarships for the students of GEMS ENGLISH SCHOOL, appeared in the ICSE - X Examination - March, who seek admission for class - XI. The scholarship schemes are applicable for only those students who register for admission to class - XI in the Month of April and May and the candidates are entitled to avail only one scholarship under one category as applicable.
- The student who scores an aggregate of 60% - 74% in the ICSE Examination will be given a concession of Rs. 500.
- The subject topper of each subject will get a scholarship of Rs.750.
- The student who scores an aggregate percentage of 75% - 89% in the ICSE Examination will be given a scholarship of Rs.1000.
- The school toppers (90+ %) of the ICSE Examination will be given a scholarship of Rs.2000.
- The school also offers scholarships for the students, other than our school students, appeared in the Class – X Examination of ICSE/CBSE/equivalent Board, who seek admission for Class – XI. A scholarship of Rs.1000 will be given to those candidates who scored and aggregate of 80% above.